COVID Self Isolating Resources
Step by step guide from Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams - Emergency Lessons
What to do next from the Emergency Lessons Screen:
- Click on ‘Documents’
- You will now see a list of subjects
- What is your timetable for today? For example if it is French, English and Science, Click on each subject
- Click on French, you will now see Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- If you are in Year 7, 8 or 9 click on Key Stage 3
- If you are in Year 10 or 11 click on Key Stage 4
- You will now see documents for each Year group.
- If you are in Year 7 click on ‘Year 7 – Emergency Lessons – French’
- You will now be able to see and complete the lesson for French
- Follow the above steps for English and Science.
If you experience any problems with the above please call 0118 9883616 if school is open and you are isolating individually or as a Year group.
If the whole school is closed please email your Head of Year e.g.(name: FBloggs@oakbank.anthemtrust.uk)
Further additional Resources if needed:
The National Oak Academy
More details coming soon